Nestlé Purina PetCare awards charitable grants in the following areas:
- Community Support – In the Greater St. Louis* area and the cities where we operate manufacturing facilities**, Purina supports initiatives such as United Way that make communities stronger.
- Pet Related – Charitable grants are generally given to established pet-related organizations for fundraising or responsible pet ownership programs. Small grants may be requested for capital campaigns and education programs.
For animal welfare-related grant requests outside of the Greater St. Louis* area and the cities where we operate manufacturing facilities**, you may wish to visit www.petsforpeople.com
- Education-focused – Charitable grants are generally given for programs that focus on educational opportunities for disadvantaged youth. Programs might include college readiness, character education, after school programs and field trips.
- Youth support – Charitable grants are generally given for programs that focus on the education and well being of disadvantaged youth. These might include Boys and Girls Club programs, youth camps or youth employment programs.
- Pet food and litter donations – Purina supports animal welfare organizations through our Pets for People™ and Pro Plan® Rally to Rescue™ programs. We are not able to grant requests for food or litter outside of those programs. Learn more about our programs at www.petsforpeople.com.
- Support dog and police K-9 organizations – In general, Purina charitable giving supports established animal welfare organizations. However, we acknowledge the benefit that support dog and police K-9 organizations bring to communities and will consider support for them on a limited basis in the Greater St. Louis* area or in areas where we operate manufacturing facilities**.
- Natural Disasters/Emergencies – When floods, fire and ice take their toll on four-legged victims, Purina responds with donations of Purina® brand dog and cat foods and Tidy Cats® brand litter. In a major disaster, our likely first response is to partner with a nationally recognized rescue agency. This information will be posted on Purina.com. If your animal welfare organization has been impacted by a natural disaster or emergency and the information on our site does not pertain to your area, you may submit a donation request. We will contact you if we feel we can be of assistance.
Learn more about Purina's emergency response and disaster relief efforts at www.petsforpeople.com.
* An area within a 100-mile radius of downtown St. Louis
** Allentown, PA; Atlanta, GA; Bloomfield, MO; Cape Girardeau, MO; Clinton, IA; Crete, NE; Davenport, IA; Denver, CO; Dunkirk, NY; Flagstaff, AZ; Fort Dodge, IA; Hager City, WI; Jefferson, WI; King William, VA; Maricopa, CA; Mechanicsburg, PA; Oklahoma City, OK; Springfield, MO; St. Joseph, MO; Weirton, WV; Zanesville, OH
All trademarks and other intellectual property on this site
are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A., Vevey, Switzerland